Thursday, April 21, 2011

You crave junk when stressed

I survived the Lebanese Civil/religious/political... war. So did my family with the aid of drugs and alcohol and music. All insisted to stay alive so to harvest the wonderful lebanon post war. This is not about Lebanon. This is about the Financial Crisis.

Have you thought about the damages this crisis is causing? So, do you feel that you friends are the same? Boss? Brother? Friend living abroad...? Isn't this crisis eating us alive. It looks like the crisis have mutliple damaging functions that work in all directions. It starts with scaring the shit out of you, then you become all insecure, you fight rather than talk, you argue rather then debate and you attack rather then approach...

Two days ago, I craved junk. For those who know me.. well, I fuckin hate junk. On this day, I was ready to kill for a burger. the following day, i needed the junkiest pizza... What was going on? Why that crave. It says, you crave junk when stressed.. I believe it. I was never stressed ever before. I got tired, like really tired, but never stressed. Never craved junk, or woke up with aching jaw...

Being the analytical me, I did realize that this is caused by my job. I did spend a year without one, thought that was stressing me out, but nope. It is the job. I believe that every small to medium company is infested and infected with financial crisis deadly bacteria. People can no longer bear other people. We are fighting on one piece of bread, like our near ancestors did during the WW1 time in lebanon. The difference now, we became more CIVILIZED, we don't confront, we do it from the BACK (diplomatically). Fuck everyone around you so you can keep all the bread to yourself and those you care about...

The dilemma is, do you not work and get infected, or change to a safer basin?

Will let you know soon

No comments:

Post a Comment